INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 AND 14 OF THE REG. EU 2016/679 (GDPR)
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
1. Purchase and delivery of products and services you have requested: starting from the management of the pre-contractual relationship and then throughout the execution of the sales contract; implementation of all operational, managerial, administrative and accounting activities relating to this contract, such as product procurement planning, product delivery, order management, invoicing, credit protection. Fulfillment of obligations, including fiscal or accounting obligations, provided for by laws, regulations and community regulations or by provisions issued by authorities.
2. Customer care and communications with you: if you decide to contact us, we may use the communication method you have chosen in order to find your communications and requests. This, even if you have decided to send us your curriculum vitae to apply for a position at our company.
4. Legal purposes: in some cases we may need to use your information to manage and resolve any legal disputes that may arise between us or, for example, for investigations carried out by public authorities.
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools, but in any case such as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. It is in our interest to ensure the security of your data in compliance with current data protection regulations. To this end, we have implemented a series of internal procedures and use specific technical-IT security systems. In addition to this, we have also foreseen and implemented security procedures and technical-physical limitations in order to prevent the access and use of personal data contained in our servers / physical archives by unauthorized subjects and / or in violation of the purposes referred to in this information. Lastly, we have implemented an authorization system that allows only authorized personnel to access the data necessary from time to time for the performance of their duties and we make sure that any third party to whom we have to communicate your data undertakes to maintain in this regard. maximum confidentiality and to use them exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THEY MAY BE COMMUNICATED
We do not sell and / or rent, and will not sell to third parties your personal data (including your name, residential address, e-mail address, etc.). We want to earn and keep your trust and we believe this is absolutely essential to do so. Your data is accessible to our duly authorized personnel based on criteria of necessity and is communicated to third parties, for example to the police, when required by law or if absolutely necessary for the detection, prevention or carrying out of legal proceedings relating to fraud or crime. Furthermore, we may have to share personal data with the competent authorities to protect and defend our rights or assets. Your data may then, possibly, be known or be shared with our service providers / consultants, in relation to services of a technical and organizational nature that are functional to the purposes indicated above and thus, to companies that manage our website, to companies specializing in market research and data processing, advertising companies, etc. We provide these subjects only with the data necessary to perform the agreed services on the basis of the instructions received from Mattia Mazzas.r.l .. These subjects, if appropriate, will be appointed as external data processors. Without prejudice to the foregoing, we would like to clarify that in no case our Company communicates your data to third parties so that they can use them for their own marketing or profiling purposes.
YOUR INFORMATION AND NON-EU COUNTRIES
Our company is based in Italy. Nonetheless, for the processing of your data we may use systems (eg. Mail providers, data storage systems) whose server may be located outside the European Union. In this case, our Company undertakes to ensure compliance with the legislation provided for by the GDPR regarding the protection of personal data. In particular, in the event of data transfer to a non-European country, we will ensure that the transfer takes place in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation as well as this information and that it is governed by standard contractual clauses that guarantee adequate protection for you. and your data.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data is stored for a limited period of time which depends on the purpose for which it was collected and at the end of which your personal data will be deleted or in any case irreversibly made anonymous. The retention period differs depending on the purpose of the processing: for example, the data collected to send you our newsletters will be stored by us until you ask us to stop sending them. Furthermore, if reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, manage disputes or prevent fraudulent behavior and abuse, we may retain some of your personal information for a period of time greater than the duration required by applicable laws.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE DATA PROVIDED
There are many rights you have in relation to your personal data. First of all, you always have the right to request confirmation of existence and, if applicable, access to the personal data we have collected. You can then request the correction in case of any errors / changes, or cancellation. And again, you can ask us to limit the processing of data, or oppose it. You can also exercise the revocation of the consent given. However, keep in mind that, where the communication of data and its processing meets a legal obligation, or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract (i.e. the conclusion of an employment contract), the request for cancellation of the same and / or your opposition to the relative processing could prevent us from completing the booking and providing you with the requested services. We specify that the revocation of the consent given does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before such revocation and based on your consent. Finally, you have the right to request us to transfer all or part of your data to you or to another service provider, as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 to the supervisory authority. To exercise these rights and all those provided for in art. 7 GDPR you can contact the Data Controller, Mattia Mazza s.r.l., VAT number 04751531213, in the person of the legal representative, by writing to the following address: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; pec email@example.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites you visit send to your terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on your next visit. This system allows the site that uses them to obtain various types of information about the user and is generally used to make navigation of the website easier and more efficient. Cookies can be traced back to two macro categories:
- Technical cookies, generally used for the normal functioning of the website, which in turn are distinguished in:
- "Navigation" cookies , functional to the activities of ordinary navigation and use of websites allowing you, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate yourself to access the areas reserved for you;
- "Functional" cookies, which record some specifications choices / options indicated by the user, such as language, country of delivery, the product selected for purchase, etc. and, therefore, allow you to browse the site according to the criteria you have selected, so as to provide you with the best possible service;
- "Analytics" cookies, similar to technical cookies only if they exclusively pursue statistical purposes, collecting information in aggregate form;
- Profiling cookies, designed to record the movements and habits of users during the session in order to create a specific profile, to be used also for commercial and advertising purposes.< p> First-party cookies are also distinguished from third-party cookies, depending on whether the cookies are respectively installed by the operator of the site the user is visiting or by a third-party site that installs cookies through the first. p>
COOKIES USED ON OUR SITE
The following list shows the cookies (including from third parties) used on our site with information about the related purposes and types underlying their use, as well as the links through which to receive more information and request the deactivation of the cookies. List of technical cookies on the website www.mariannamazza.com:
LIST OF PROFILING COOKIES PRESENT ON THE SITE www.mariannamazza.com
Without prejudice to the above, we point out that on Pixels are also installed on our site. A pixel tag (“pixel”) is a small piece of code that can be embedded in websites and emails. We use pixels and cookies to find out how you interact with our web pages and emails. This information helps us and the advertising service providers we use to better promote our services. Below are the pixels used on our site:
- Facebook: the information collected, anonymous and aggregated, helps us to evaluate the efficiency and performance of ADV campaigns relating to Mattia Mazza s.r.l. and to improve and personalize the communication message. If you would like further information on the aforementioned pixel, please visit the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/.
- Linked in: the information collected, anonymous and aggregated, allow us to deliver content and advertising messages relating to Mattia Mazza s.r.l. in line with the preferences and choices of site surfers, as well as assessing the efficiency and relevance of our ADV campaigns. For more information you can visit the page. If you would like more information on the aforementioned pixel, please visit the following link: https: //www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931? Lang = en. We point out that, in both cases, as well as through the settings of your browser as for other cookies, you can decide to delete the pixels we use using the links above, thus accessing the settings of your social profile (i.e. Facebook or Linkedin) and set different ways of managing your privacy (for example, allowing profiling for certain advertisers or topics and blocking it for others, etc.).
SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The data collected may be transferred or communicated to the offices of third parties and / or to the technical management services of the website, even beyond national borders, for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the purposes for which the data were collected. No data deriving from the web service is disclosed. Our company is based in Italy. Nonetheless, for the processing of your data we may use computer systems (e.g. mail providers, data storage systems) whose server may be located outside the European Union. In this case, our Company undertakes to ensure compliance with the legislation provided for by the GDPR regarding the protection of personal data. In particular, in the event of data transfer to a non-European country, we will ensure that the transfer takes place in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation as well as this information and that it is governed by standard contractual clauses that guarantee adequate protection for you. and your data.
- Run Internet Explorer;
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options";
- Click on the "Privacy" tab and, in the " Settings ", use the slider according to your choice for cookies:
~ Block all cookies;
~ Allow all cookies;
~ Select the sites from which to receive cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate level, then click on the "Sites" button, enter the website in the "Web Site Address" box and then click on Block or Allow.
- Run Mozilla Firefox;
- Click on the menu in the toolbar;
- Click on the "Options" button and then on "Privacy";
- Click on Show Advanced Settings;
- In the "Privacy" area click on the "Content settings" button;
- In the "Tracking" area you can change the following settings;
- Communicates to the visited sites the desire to be tracked;
- Communicates to the visited sites the desire not to be tracked;
- In the "History" area it is possible;
- By enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third-party cookies (always, from the most visited sites or never) and to keep them for a specific period (until their expiration, when Firefox is closed or to ask each time);
- Delete the individual saved cookies.
- Run Google Chrome;
- Click on the menu in the toolbar;
- Click on Settings and then on Show Advanced Settings;
- In the "Privacy" area click on the "Content settings" button;
- In the "Cookie" area you can change the following settings;
- Allow data to be saved in local;
- Store local data only until the browser is closed;
- Prevent sites from setting cookies;
- Block third-party cookies parts and site data;
- Manage exceptions for individual websites;
- Remove one or all cookies.
- Run Opera;
- Click on the "Preferences" button, then on "Advanced" and then on "Cookies";
- Select one of the following settings; p>
- Accept all cookies;
- Accept cookies only from the site you visit (third-party cookies, sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting, are rejected) ;
- Never accept cookies.
- Run Safari;
- Click on "Safari", then on "Preferences" and then on "Privacy";
- In the "Block Cookies" area specify the how Safari must accept cookies from websites;
- To check which sites have saved cookies, click on "Details". Furthermore, for more information, please consult the instruction manual of your browser or visit the relative support web page;
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it / windows7 / how-to-manage-cookies-in-internetexplorer-9;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00 /it/cookies.html;
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT.
partly cookies, some parts of the site may not work properly; this, in particular in case of disabling of the c.d. technical cookies. On the contrary, navigation will not be compromised in the event of refusal to install or deactivate mere profiling cookies. We also invite you to read the cookie information prepared by the third parties that own the cookies, as indicated above in correspondence with each cookie. Below, you will find the links to provide for the deactivation of third-party cookies. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we point out that you can also visit the page https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ as an additional resource with respect to the information referred to in this document. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You can at any time obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of any data collected and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. Furthermore, it is possible to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should
- Via e-mail, to the address: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; pec email@example.com.
Mattia Mazza s.r.l. periodically checks its cookie policies and, if necessary, reviews them in relation to regulatory, organizational or technological changes. In the event of a change in the policies, the new version will be published on this page of the site. We therefore invite you to periodically visit this page as well as the information provided by the owners of third-party cookies.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Mattia Mazza s.r.l., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in via Guglielmo Marconi n. 70, 80059 Torre del Greco - Naples; tel. 0039-0818814866.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS